The Town of Monroe is happy to announce that Flagship Cinemas will be taking over Theater operations as of Monday October 1, 2018. Flagship Cinemas will bring upscaled Stadium Seating, and a friendly community oriented environment. The Town looks forward to a wonderful partnership. The Theater will be shut down for approximately five days for renovations. We appreciate your patience. Thank you.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Ethics Board of the Town of Monroe, New York as follows:
The Town of Monroe Ethics Board meeting for September 26, 2018 is CANCELLED.
Thomas J. Sullivan
Town of Monroe Board of Ethics
Dated: September 24, 2018
Monroe, NY 10950
TOWN OF MONROE & VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Joint Meeting will be held by the Town Board of the Town of Monroe, Orange County, New York, and the Board of Trustees of the Village of Woodbury, Orange County, New York on September 24, 2018 at 7:15 PM at the Town of Monroe Senior Center, 101 Mine Road, Monroe, New York 10950. This joint meeting is in regards to the Harriman Business Park Annexation Petition.
Dated: September 13, 2018
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN OF MONROE
MARY ELLEN BEAMS, TOWN CLERK
BY ORDER OF THE VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
DESIREE POTVIN, VILLAGE CLERK
A Rummage Sale will be held at The United Methodist Church located at 47 Maple Avenue, Monroe, NY 10950 on Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 9:00am - 3:00pm.
HOW TO ACCESS THE AGENDA….The Town of Monroe is happy to announce that in 2018 we are launching Board Docs for our Town Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes.
Please follow the process below to access Board Docs. Thank you!
- Log into our website at www.monroeny.org
- Across the green banner just below the picture of the lake you will see an image of a leaf with the title “Board Docs”
- Click on Board Docs
- Under Meetings (center of screen) you will be able to view and print the Agenda for the current featured meeting
- To view previous meetings (click MEETINGS in the upper right corner)
- Click on 2018, and then choose the meeting you want to view
We are very excited about this new feature, and know you will be too!
HOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO FROM A PRIOR MEETING…
- Follow instructions listed above
- Click on the Meetings Tab in the upper right side
- Click on the year you’re looking for
- Click on the meeting you want to view
- Click on Watch Video
- Click on the item you want to view and the video will start playing at that point
Village of Monroe Founder’s Day will take place on Saturday, September 15th from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Village. The event commemorates the founding of Monroe in 1741. The event includes a street fair that kicks off with a 5K race and continues with music, field events for all ages, food and fun!
MOMBASHA FIRE CO. 12TH ANNUAL ALL YOU CAN EAT WING NIGHT!!!!!
October 6, 2018
$17 COVER AT THE DOOR
COME AND ENJOY
For the wings with Meat on the Bone come to Monroe. Voted best Wings in Orange County 8 years running.