HOW TO ACCESS THE AGENDA / MINUTES...Please follow the process below to access Board Docs. Thank you.
1. Log into our website at www.monroeny.org
2. Across the "Green Banner" just below the picture of the lake you will see an image of a leaf with the title "Board Docs"
3. Click on Board Docs
4. Under Meetings (center of screen) you will be able to view and print the Agenda for the current featured meeting
5. To view previous meetings (click MEETINGS in the upper right corner)
6. Click on the year you want, and then choose the meeting you want to view
HOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO FROM A PRIOR MEETING...
1. Follow instructions listed above
2. Click on the Meetings Tab on the upper right side
3. Click on the year you're looking for
4. Click on the meeting you want to view
5. Click on Watch Video
6. Click on the item you want to view, and the video will start playing at that point
HOW TO ACCESS THE AGENDA / MINUTES….Please follow the process below to access Board Docs. Thank you!
- Log into our website at www.monroeny.org
- Across the green banner just below the picture of the lake you will see an image of a leaf with the title “Board Docs”
- Click on Board Docs
- Under Meetings (center of screen) you will be able to view and print the Agenda for the current featured meeting
- To view previous meetings (click MEETINGS in the upper right corner)
- Click on the year you want, and then choose the meeting you want to view
HOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO FROM A PRIOR MEETING…
- Follow instructions listed above
- Click on the Meetings Tab in the upper right side
- Click on the year you’re looking for
- Click on the meeting you want to view
- Click on Watch Video
- Click on the item you want to view and the video will start playing at that point
Monroe-Woodbury Central School District families are invited to attend a free presentation by nationally recognized youth speaker Rohan Murphy on Wednesday, January 9th at 7 p.m. in the High School Auditorium.
Murphy was one of the more than 100 speakers who were part of the M-W CARES Day in October. He has also presented to M-W Middle School students.
Murphy's life story is a gripping tale of adversity, dedication and living life with a purpose.
Murphy, who lost his legs at birth, started to wrestle his freshman year of High School. After a successful High School wrestling career, he went on to wrestle at Penn State University.
In addition to wrestling, Murphy is also an accomplished powerlifter, representing the USA in international competitions all over the world.
The M-W CARES Committee is proud to present Rohan Murphy as part of its continued commitment to raising awareness of Compassion, Acceptance, Respect, Empowerment and Success.
To learn more about Murphy, watch a brief video at https://youtu.be/LjQC2izbG_E
Town of Monroe Supervisor, Tony Cardone recently participated in "Meet the Leaders" at the Albert Wisner Library in Warwick, New York.
Hosted by Altice, "Meet the Leaders" is an interview-style program that connects viewers to local leaders through insightful discussion on a wide variety of issues ranging from politics, business, the environment, arts, education, and more.
To view Supervisor Cardone's interview, please click the link below.
On Wednesday, December 19, 2018, Orange and Rockland Utilities will be working on the electric distribution system serving customers in the neighborhood of Fitzgerald Court. In order to safely accommodate this work, an electric system power outage has been scheduled.
This system improvement project is expected to take approximately two (2) hours to complete. The outage will affect 42 customers along Fitzgerald Court and O&R will notify these customers of the scheduled outage.
Work will begin at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, December 19, 2018, weather permitting. The alternate/rain date, if needed, is Thursday, December 20, 2018, also beginning at 9:00AM.
TOWN OF MONROE
The Town of Monroe Planning Board Workshop Meeting Scheduled for November 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM has been changed to November 13, 2018 and will be held as normal at the Senior Center at 7:00 pm.
Planning Board Chairwoman
Town of Monroe Supervisor Tony Cardone was a guest reader at the Pine Tree Elementary Read-A-Thon on Friday, December 14th. Pictured with Supervisor Cardone is Mrs. Piazza’s 5th grade class.
Monday, December 24 – Refuse – Village of Monroe and Village of Harriman
Tuesday, December 25 – No pickup
Wednesday, December 26– Refuse – Town of Monroe
Thursday, December 27 – Recycle - Town of Monroe, Village of Monroe and Village of Harriman
Friday, December 28 – Refuse – Village of Monroe and Village of Harriman
Saturday, December 29 – Refuse - Town of Monroe
Monday, December 31 – Refuse – Village of Monroe and Village of Harriman
Tuesday, January 1 – No pickup
Wednesday, January 2 – Town of Monroe
Thursday, January 3 – Recycle – Town of Monroe, Village of Monroe and Village of Harriman
Friday, January 4 – Refuse - Village of Monroe and Village of Harriman
Saturday, January 5 – Refuse - Town of Monroe
Normal refuse/recycle collection schedule for the Town of Monroe, Village of Monroe, and Village of Harriman resumes staring on Monday, January 7, 2019.
The Town of Monroe is currently seeking candidates to serve on the following Boards beginning in 2019:
Board of Assessment Review
Board of Ethics
Conservation Advisory Council
Monroe Joint Parks and Recreation Commission
Zoning Board of Appeals
Those interested in filling any of these vacancies should submit a letter of interest for consideration to the Town of Monroe Supervisor’s Office by December 31, 2018.